About Me

My photo
I am an artist, a mother, a witch, and an aromatherapist, living happily among a wonderful community in Stroud, Gloucestershire. I spend my days honouring Mother Earth through my work and my garden, and my growing family. I have an art and ceramics background, as well as a strong interest in birth and aromatherapy. I find inspiration for my paintings in many things. I find I am continually amazed by the unusual and lovely people I meet on my journey. I feel excited and privileged to be alive in this time of the "great turning", an awakening of our human impact on our planet, with a chance to create more sustainable and peaceful ways of living together.

Wednesday 11 February 2009

First Flickr adventure


Wednesday, and in the spirit of ongoing work avoidance, I absentmindedly stumbled onto Flickr and realised that there are thousands, nay millions, of photos just ripe for the blogging. This means that I am not under so much pressure to leap around the house like a mad woman trying to get the next day's blog shot (my family are breathing out in major relief)

So this is the very first offering. I havn't quite got the hang of it yet, and didn't manage to credit the photo to it's owner (is there anyone out there who can give me a quick tutorial?? It will have to be in left-handed sieve brain speak....) And a rather apt offering I thought, as yet again, my naughty and wayward computer has reeled me in. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment